Thursday, February 19, 2009

E-Mails Received

Jerry:

You and Carolyn are in my thoughts and prayers. Carolyn is quite a fighter, so I am sure that she will surprise all of us.

Please give Carolyn a hug and a kiss from me.

Liza
________________________________________________________________

Hi Jerry...

I was stunned and saddened by your news. Carolyn, you and your family have my prayers.

When challenged by life, good things tend to happen to good people. I am betting on recovery!

Best wishes,

John Claxton
________________________________________________________________

Jerry and family,

I am in Zambia and am so sorry about Carolyn's fall! prayers and thoughts are with you all.

Sally
________________________________________________________________

Hi Jerry,We have been following Caroline's progress every day via the blog. Bridget has been our eyes and ears. Jerry, we cannot begin to tell you of how we feel about this terrible accident. Carolyn is one of those special people who should be immune to any misfortune. We know that she is a woman of great faith; That will be a great comfort for her. If we can help in any way.......well, you know the drill. Please know that we are in your court. Don

________________________________________________________________

Jerry - Kay and I are very sorry to hear about Carolyn's unfortunate accident. We are wishing her a speedy and full recovery and have her, you and your family in our prayers!
Ron Bach
________________________________________________________________


Jerry, Carolyn and family,

We are saddened by your news of Carolyn's fall. We will surely pay attention to the blog to gain progress on this tragic event.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.

Love,
Margie, Hampton and Uncle Leroy (mom's cousins & uncle in MD)

_________________________________________________________________

Jerry, so sad to hear the news regarding Carolyn. We are in Chacala and daily observe the good progress on your villa. Our prayers are with Carolyn and your .We will keep abrest of Carolyn's recoveryon your blog. Hug her for us but don't squeeze too hard. Regards,BK (next door neighbors in Chacala, Mexico)

________________________________________________________________

Jerry - I happened to be up at this hour - another one of those nights that sleep doesn't want to come by. So, I'm on the computer and just received your message forwarded to me by Curtis. I was so shocked and saddened to read of Carolyn's accident. I did check on the blog spot that you have started and I will do this often to check on any progress. Please give our very Best Wishes to Carolyn and know that we will be holding Carolyn, you, and your extended family in our thoughts and prayers in the days ahead. God is our ever present strength in time of trouble and I am confident that He is with you during this time. Romelle and Claire

__________________________________________________________________

Dear Jerry:

I am so very sorry to receive your email and the news of Carolyn's dreadful fall. I join you and your family and many friends in hoping and praying that she proves conventional medical wisdom incorrect and makes a good and full recovery.

Best wishes to you all

Brian
___________________________________________________________________

Hi JErry, Heard the news about Carolyn via Romelle. Our prayers go in behalf of her as well as you and family. Keep us informed. From my menial medical education, things sounded pretty good for complete recovery. And that is the basis for our prayers. Ron Broding
________________________________________________________________

Thank you for the update Jerry. We will check the blog regularly. We think about you every day and you are in our prayers. Please give Carolyn a hug from us and let her know we are thinking of her. I'm so happy to hear she moved her legs... I do believe in miracles:).

Warmest Regards,
Dawn (neighbor in Evergreen who's husband is a neurosurgen and came immediately)
________________________________________________________________


My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your family.

Regards. Jim

________________________________________________________________


DEAR JERRY,

I AM SO SORRY TO LEARN OF THIS MATTER. YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS.

SINCERELY,

ED FOWLER

_________________________________________________________________


Hi Carolyn and Jerry,

What a jolt to get your message! Seems like only a few days ago we were with you in Mexico, having such a good time. We know that you're in good hands and surrounded by lots of love....Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Paz & Amor,

Candy and Rick

1 comment:

  1. Dear Carolyn, You are such a joy to know. I feel very sad about your accident. Thanks to your family for setting up this blog so we can follow your progress in recovery. I will keep you in my prayers for comfort and recovery and health!
    Take good care, Leslie P.

    ReplyDelete