Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009 9:30 AM

Carolyn is doing very well today. Her bloodpressure is stable and she was just moved out of her bed into a wheelchair for her first trip out of her bed a few minutes ago. She is sitting up in the chair right now so she can now see the nurse's station where all of the activity (and noise) is. The staff are all encouraged that she is able to get into the chair so soon after her injury. There is a little tingling in her left foot so we are hoping that is good news. She will begin to sit in the chair for stints of time as a part of her physical therapy on her road to recovery.

3 comments:

  1. Keep tingling, Carolyn! That is fantastic news! Kim, thanks for emailing me about the accident this morning -- I went to the blog and am so happy to read such rapid progress in her healing. Carolyn, I am praying for you, and as soon as I get off this, I will forward to the rest of my family so that they can do the same.
    very sincreely, courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn - in coming yesterday to see you, I left like I had received far more than anything I had to offer. Your smile and incredible spirit impacted me deeply. We are all praying for you up here at Lookout. Love, Aram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, Dad emailed all of us the news...so you are now at the top of the Seifert/McCue prayer list. Since you have jetted right past the Economy and World peace, I am expecting amaizng results soon.:) Patience is not a virtue I have a lot of, but I am sending you just a bit of mine...along with my prayers. kathy Seifert McCue

    ReplyDelete